iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
Millions of iPhone repairs completed, and we’re ready for yours
- Apple Genuine Parts available.
- Most repairs done in 45 minutes or less.
- All repairs backed by a 1 Year Warranty.
Low Price Guarantee
Our low price guarantee ensures that we always offer the best price to our customers. Just bring in any local competitor’s published price for the same repair, and we will happily match and beat their price by $5.
The repair price must be a regularly published price. This offer does not apply to competitor's specials, coupons or other discounts.
How to match a uBreakiFix Repair Price to another retailer's price:
- Just request the price match right at the register while checking in a device for repair.
- Please remember, once the work order is printed and signed the price is not subject to change.
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- Price matching is only available for repair services listed on uBreakiFix.com
- The price in question must be published (either print or online) by a local retailer with a brick and mortar store front within 10 miles of the uBreakiFix location
- If the device you are seeking to repair is a repair service that uBreakiFix provides as an authorized service provider for an original equipment manufacturer, the local competitor must also be an authorized service provider and use original equipment manufacturer parts to repair the device
- We reserve the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock repair components at the retailer location (i.e., size, model, brand, color, spec).
- We do limit quantities to one-per-customer, per repair, per day
Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to:
- Repair Prices from auctions or retailers requiring memberships
- Prices from mobile repair providers, or any repair provider without a brick and mortar store front
- Repair services that uBreakiFix provides as an authorized service provider for an original equipment manufacturer unless the local competitor is also an authorized service provider for the same original equipment manufacturer
- Repair prices that are dependent on add-ons, other items, fees, or charges
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, mail-in offers, or offers that include financing
- Prices that require minimum purchases amount or quantity
- Repair prices that other retailers have listed as clearance, close out, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity offers
- Repair prices that utilize damaged or used components
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices
iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
There is nothing worse than when your iPhone 6 battery slows down out of the blue. You’re accustomed to going all day with your phone, making calls, mapping your route and all the other useful things your iPhone does. Well, uBreakiFix can get your iPhone 6 battery replacement done and you back in action quickly. We provide high-quality, reasonable and fast iPhone 6 battery replacements in all of our 400+, conveniently located repair shops. Bring your iPhone 6 battery replacement to the experts at uBreakiFix and let our techs have you going again in no time.
We want to make sure we know exactly what is going on with your iPhone 6 repair, we start all repairs at uBreakiFix with a free diagnostic exam. This helps us rule out any latent issues with your device and can be done very quickly. Once we understand the scope of the iPhone 6 battery replacement, you’ll get an estimate. When you approve the estimate, our skilled technicians will get to work on your iPhone 6 battery replacement immediately. We aim to have these repairs done in under an hour, but all iPhone 6 battery replacements are completed on the same day you bring your device to us. Your iPhone 6 battery replacement is in good hands with the experienced staff at uBreakiFix. We do these repairs all the time and care as much about your satisfaction as we do about your repair.
A high-quality, professional iPhone 6 battery replacement is also affordable. Only at uBreakiFix do you get a low price guarantee and a 1 year warranty on all parts and service related to your iPhone 6 battery replacement. Not only do we not want you to have to have to be without your iPhone 6 any longer than necessary, we don’t want you to have to pay through the nose for an iPhone 6 battery replacement.
Why is My iPhone 6 battery draining so fast?
If the battery on your iphone 6 is draining too quickly, it could be from running newer iOS systems, running too many programs in the background or it’s charge life may have come to an end. A battery diagnostic service from a local repair professional can tell you precisely what is wrong with your battery and give you the best options to fix it.
How do I know if my iPhone 6 battery is bad?
There are several ways to tell if an iPhone 6 battery has gone bad. If the battery will no longer hold a charge, is draining too quickly or won’t allow the phone to power on, the battery is probably bad. A simple and affordable battery replacement from a repair professional will fix your issue.
How long should an iPhone 6 battery last?
The standard life for an iPhone 6 battery is 7 and a half hours. If your battery is not lasting that long consider changing your battery settings, running fewer background programs or getting a battery replacement from a repair professional.
Can I replace my iPhone 6 battery?
Replacing an iPhone 6 battery is a simple, quick, and affordable repair from a repair professional. Replacing the battery can extend the life of your device and allow it to run your favorite games and programs more efficiently.
What does it cost to replace an iPhone 6 battery?
While prices will always vary based on your location and the condition of your broken device, battery replacements on the iPhone 6 start at $60 at uBreakiFix. Stop by your local repair professional for a detailed diagnostic and a price quote.
Is Apple still replacing iPhone 6 batteries?
If you have had your device for over a year, your limited warranty from Apple will no longer cover your battery replacement. Bring your device to your local repair professional to learn about all of your repair options.
Not All Parts Are The Same
At uBreakiFix, we don’t believe that all repair parts are the same. While there may be shops that can offer a lower price for installation, these shops can have low-quality parts and installation. We don’t compromise our parts or processes just to have lower prices. We know that bad parts can further damage your device or give it a lower lifespan. At uBreakiFix, we do it right the first time. We care about you just as much as we care about your iPhone 6.